Speakers: Dan Lankford, Kaitlin Lankford (young ladies class) & Phillip Shumake
A great App is not just software for your phone. The Bible is full of ‘great applications’ for your life that help you walk in the footsteps of Jesus. Join us Friday, August 3rd through Sunday, August 5th for “Life Apps” a study of 4 Key Applications essential to every growing Christian.
We are excited to have Dan Lankford as our guest speaker, and to announce that his wife, Kaitlin, will be leading a special class for young ladies during the 10:30am session on Saturday. Come be a part of a weekend full of great apps for the Christian’s life!
2011 Theme: Prayer
Speakers: Edwin Crozier & Phillip Shumake
August 12th to 14th Edwin Crozier will lead us in a powerful study on prayer for our annual youth lectureship. This event will be good for us all, but especially to help our teens draw closer to God and to each other.
We will kick things off Friday night at 7:30pm with a singing, and will begin our 4 study sessions Saturday morning at 9:30am. We will have classes for youth and adults, so make your plans to be with us for the whole day. Teaching sessions will conclude around 3:30pm.
2010 Theme: The 7 Checkpoints
2010 Speakers: Shawn Jeffries & Phillip Shumake
Schedule: Friday, August 13th join us for a wonderful singing, and Saturday, August 14th for passionate lessons covering:
- Authentic Faith: God can be trusted; He will do all He has promised to do.
- Spiritual Discipline: When you see as God sees, you will do as God says.
- Moral Boundaries: Purity paves the way to intimacy.
- Healthy Friendships: Your friendships determine the direction and quality of your life.
- Wise Choices: Walk wisely.
- Ultimate Authority: Maximum freedom is found under God’s authority.
- Others First: When you make yourself nothing, you’re really something.
Friday night we had an outstanding singing. Enjoy these songs to be built up in your walk with Christ…